Tales from a Christ-follower, wife, mommy, daughter, friend, runner, cook, reader, maid, volunteer, and seeker of the lost art of sleep.

Monday, February 6, 2012

My loves...

My precious babies are at SUCH fun stages right now!  As my mom tells me, this, too, shall pass, so I'm just soaking up the laughs and sweetness while they are here.

Some of my favorite things:
Jack LOVES to randomly, out of nowhere, say, "I love you, Mommy!", and it is usually accompanied by a sweet hug and/or kiss, and he even tags it sometimes with an "I love you to the moon and back!".  Also, he likes to think he is in charge of his little brothers...which is hard for me to combat, because he's normally spot-on when it comes to what they need/don't need to be doing.

Will: whenever he is asked, he proudly proclaims that HE IS FOUR!!  Except he's not.  He's definitely 2.    And while he is starting to occasionally act a bit, ahem, like a two year old, he is still mostly sweet, smiley, compliant Will.  He's even made some small baby steps toward being potty-trained.  Woohoo! :)  He is getting VERY verbal, and when I can figure out what he's saying, it's usually pretty funny!

Josh is absolutely in love with his brothers...in fact, he started crawling at 6.5 months so he could attempt to keep up with them.  However, they are equally smitten with him as well.  Josh's favorite game is definitely "peep-eye"and will squeal with delight if anyone will engage him in it.  He is SUCH an easy baby...I just wish he would revert back to those 11-hour nights of sleep he was getting so good at (however, I'm acknowledging that those middle-of-the-night cuddles are the only ones that go uninterrupted by his precious big brothers, so I'm not going to gripe too loudly about it...again, this phase shall pass soon enough!).


No comments:

Post a Comment