Tales from a Christ-follower, wife, mommy, daughter, friend, runner, cook, reader, maid, volunteer, and seeker of the lost art of sleep.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Big Boys!

This has been a great summer! Quite honestly, I spent the spring dreading the unknown of how it would be having all 3 boys, all day long, all by myself, all summer.

But it has been great! I've gotten to know Jack and Will so much better, teach them little things daily, and watch them grow into wonderful, sweet brothers (not perfect, of course, but loving nonetheless!). We've spent most of our days inside because it is SO stinkin' hot out and I don't want Josh in it, but one overcast morning, we ventured to the new neighborhood playground. The big boys loved it!

And ready or not, school starts 2 weeks from today! I'm going to soak up every minute with my babies between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment