Tales from a Christ-follower, wife, mommy, daughter, friend, runner, cook, reader, maid, volunteer, and seeker of the lost art of sleep.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Annnnnd we're back.




I would say "no excuses" for my absence over the past couple of months, but I think I have 3 (actually 4 or 5) really great ones. I'm about to get back at it. I promise. Until then, however, here's my precious justification for the truancy:


Excuse 1: Pregnancy. This picture is for family and close friends ONLY; all others: please divert your eyes...it was taken the morning I went to be induced with precious Baby3...now affectionately known as Josh (or according to Will, "Joshy"). My disclaimer: 6:30 a.m. No make-up on yet. 39 weeks pregnant. Haven't slept in 4 years.



Excuse 2: The Rocket. One of Jack's favorite hang-outs: Maddie's dog house. I'm not sure why he likes to play in there, but it is one of the few places he's allowed to play the xylophone to the decibel that he prefers to do so...and since Maddie has yet to actually step foot in there in the 4 years we've had it, I guess I'm glad to see that it's getting some use.



Excuse 3: Bebe Will. Here is Will in his natural state: outside, swim diaper, running. And wet. :) 99% chance that this picture was of him running to do something just like Jack was doing.



I'll post again soon with the highlights of our spring; the birth of Josh; and other happenings within the Chandler household. I promise.



1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog though lizzy's- yay for a new way to keep up with you! :)
    T

    ReplyDelete